Accommodation Page - Description
The Mahal of the Ravala with 42 suites, also known as the Zenana Mahal, are today part of the Sardargarh Heritage Hotel. Each suite here is known by a derivation of the name of the Queen who resided in it, in medieval times. Even the decor is in the favourite colours of the respective Queens. As far as possible, the authentic elements of the Fort have been retained in the Hotel. For instance, the pillars, doors and mantles are all originals.
The fort still retains its medieval underground infrastructure – passage systems, rooms, halls, granaries and stores, open today to guests of the Hotel. The Hotel offers a breath-taking view on all sides. To its north is the enthralling view of the Lake. The Darbar Hall offers a charming vista of the village. And looming over the horizon is the imposing Aravalli Hill Range.
All the 42 suites have the following-
- Split Air-conditioning both cold and hot.
- King size beds.
- Tea coffee maker, mini bar, telephone connectivity.
- Rest rooms with bathing tubs and the pressurised water system.
- The water throughout the Hotel goes through a filter, softener and ozoniser plant.
- The hotel is equipped with a modern laundry
In room Facilities
- 21″ TV connected with satellite disc
- Mini Bar
- 24 hour Room Service
- Internet Cafe
- Two Workstations
- Choice of Newspapers & Periodicals
- The Grand Ball Room
- The Terrace
- The Neelam (Patio)
Other Facilities and Services
- Bath (Pool)
- Currency Exchange
- Travel Desk
- Credit Card Facility