Home - Banner
Home Page - Description
Sardargarh is one of the magnificent battle forts of Rajasthan with a 300 year history. It is now an all-suite hotel offering a reflection of the history and culture of a bygone era.
The fort still retains its medieval underground infrastructure – passage systems, rooms, halls, granaries and stores which are open to guests. With breath-taking views of the lake and the Aravallis, Sardargarh offers guests an exceptional experience of the heritage of the land ranging from folk music, art and farm-to-table cuisine.
Sardar Singh Dhodhia erected a Castle in his domain of Lawah, on which he built a splendid palace whose China and Mirror halls are still the theme of encomium. These were greatly defaced by an explosion of a powder magazine, which threw down half the fortress that had taken five years to complete.
Ranakpur – Jain Temple (79 km) • Kumbhalgarh (65 km) • Desuri Forest Reserve (50 km) on way to Ranakpur / Kumbahlgarh (one full days outing) • Chittaurgarh (100kms), Mainal waterfalls (200 ft. high) (day excursion) • Charbhuja Temple (40 km), Amaj Mata Waterfall, Parshuram Temple, Laxman Jhula, Rupnarayan Temple (one day outing) • Shamlaji, Matrikundiya (place of pilgrimage), Big Dam water body • Nathdwara (44 km), Kankroli (25 km), Chikalwas Dam and Nauchoki Pal (place of pilgrimage and site-seeing) • Train (meter-gauge) from Sardargarh to Goramghat (departure 9:30 am) thruogh forest, Goramghat Nature trail, waterfalls and tunnels (returns at 6:30 pm) • Sardargarh: Family paintings, armour, weapons and clothing museum at the fort.
Have a question? Just ask!
Get Online Inquiry
Facilities and services
- The hotel is equipped with a modern laundry.
- The hotel has enough parking place for 30 cars and 04 coaches.
- Split Air-conditioning both cold and hot.
- King size beds with spring mattresses.
- Tea coffee maker, mini bar, satellite T.V, telephone connectivity.
- All the suites have legrand switches and MCBs.
- Rest rooms with bathing tubs and the pressurised water system.
- The water through out the Hotel goes through a filter, softener and ozoinsed plant.
- Doctor on call.
- Free wi-fi.